Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Not-So-Shy-Pudenda



Okay. So it’s official that my pudenda have become the official ‘art exhibition’ for fellow doctors and nurses.


NOOOOOO!


Now that pudenda have been exposed to at least 6 people, I really should start walking around with a paper bag over my head.

Then again…why didn’t I think of this before being put under the microscope?



Owh well..now that I’ve spilled the milk I guess this will do, for now:

Ya, i shouldn't be so sensitive... >__< !!


BUT hey,

Why do the doctors have to be so damn good looking?? DARN

4 comments:

The Awhsum Chick! said...

What's this??? 6 people??! And the docs are the McSteamy(s) & McDreamy(s)??? Girl, that's a battle!

Btw, how's everything going? Hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yaya said...

hahaha...i think we shud put on a mask la kan after this? everytime nak pegi see the gynea,pakai mask.aku nak pakai yg muka spiderman...hehehe

Cheyenne said...

hahaha..gynea sendiri takpa yaya..jgn samapi gynea sendiri nak suruh dr lain yg check kita..tidaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk..apasal spiderman??pilih la yg cantekkkkkk..yg show white ke..paris hilton ke..