Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Blues...

You're right...i've got the blues...Aside from this paralysing insomnia i'm suffering from, i'm terribly home sick! I miss my family, my home sweet home (the best,the cleanest,the best, the best, the best... home ever!) Mr. Toby, Kuching and my girlfriends (*cj,fel,deb,prettyahyeo,bren,cat,remy...!!!) :((((((








I only have these pictures, which were taken years ago...u see..i dont see them often..especially my gorgeous gfs..sad isn't it?..ai... I envy my other friends who get to have "get-together"s with theirs at least once in 3 months!




2 comments:

The Awhsum Chick! said...

dahling,

i miss you too. i hope i get to see you during Christmas but am planning to go to KL on the second day till new year. lemme know how your plan is. i'll be crashing in Fel's place or we will have a night in one of KL low budget hotels haha - mok jalan2 sampe mlm bah. mun mok join, padah jak. we'll try to ask for your hubby's permission. :) btw, i've changed my blog add. it's now : www.theunheardme84.blogspot.com. feel free to drop by yea?

love you.

farahayuni said...

beb, i mish you :(