Tuesday, January 13, 2009

dada...convict..

hello peeps!!!this is my first time posting something here..wow..i'm really doing it........*fuh..fuh..* i'm not so used to typing my thoughts, i usually write them and no..it doesnt take much of my time..because i enjoy writing..YES!
i was watching national geography the other day...or was it yesterday?*hmm..*..and it was about this air crash investigation. fuyooo..it scared my shadow (i was watching it in the dark...) and i couldnt imagine if i were in the passangers' shoes(but i did, couldnt help it...)..tsk..tsk..tsk..while imagining all those horrible stuff happening to myself or my loved ones, suddenly my thoughts were brought back to that moment when i was in the plane on my way back to kl. u know why? coz all the while we were in the plane, an idiot had his mobile phone on. the funny thing is, he had his football team with him (his wife and countless of his children...yes, they were such a big family) and he couldnt careless about their safety. i think it's either he lost 20 points of his IQ or...he's a man living on his own island. i was of course furious...but yala..being me..i didnt have the guts to tell him off or advise him. i just stared at him...hoping that he'd receive my telepathy message but , of course that didnt happen..i just ended up hurting my eyes and my eye lids(ngok btol aku). THANK GOD nothing happened coz anything is possible, rite? most of the time, these kind of people are better off being 6 feet underground kan? i find them really really tremendously annoying. you see...i'm bored already..*YAWNS...*

No comments: